Committed to delivering the new benchmark in high-speed CAD and graphics printing, Epson today announced availability of its production-class SureColor T-Series multifunction printers – the 36-inch SureColor T5770DM and 44-inch SureColor T7770DM. Leveraging the same innovative, compact design as their single-function counterparts, the technical multifunction printers feature an integrated 36-inch wide dual-light scanner that enables both high-speed scanning and copying for wide-format documents.
“For many technical professions, the ability to scan and share documents is essential for efficient workflow and collaboration,” said Jacob Hardin, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “The new multifunction SureColor T-Series production models include an integrated scanner to provide the ability to professionally scan, copy and share wide-format documents, without sacrificing space. The compact design with full-front operation fits in just about any office environment and makes in-house printing cost efficient and attainable.”
The SureColor T5770DM and SureColor T7770DM deliver versatile high-speed scanning at up to 10 inches per second (black-and-white) and 4.5 inches per second (color), with no additional footprint versus single function printers. Featuring a space-saving design, the scanner lid flips up when scanning and copying functions are selected and closes when finished to keep the printer’s top surface flat. The scanner’s dual light source reduces the appearance of wrinkles in scanned documents, and predefined modes help optimize scan quality based on image type, enhancing renderings, blueprints, inverted blueprints, and tracing paper. With integrated wireless connectivity, the printers enable users to scan a variety of file formats to USB, mobile devices, PCs, network folders, and more, and easily preview and edit scans from virtually anywhere in the home or office using the Epson Smart Panel app.
Featuring industry-leading 2.64-inch PrecisionCore TFP printhead technology, the SureColor T5770DM and SureColor T7770DM deliver A1/D-size prints in as fast as 16 seconds. The models leverage UltraChrome XD3 six-color inks including dedicated Red ink to produce crisp lines and vibrant branding colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more. Additional features designed to facilitate business productivity include:
· Innovative design fits almost any workflow – Unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
· Print on a wide range of media for various applications – Print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte and specialty media, and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
· Seamless, dual-roll productivity – Accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
· Easy to use and maintain – Configurable 4.3-inch touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
· No assembly required – Be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes
· Versatile connectivity – SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Ficonnectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
· Adobe Embedded Print Engine – High-speed processing and PDF printing convenience powered by a powerful Adobe Embedded Print Engine with four on-board Intel Atom CPUs; provides up to 3x faster processing of complicated data and accurate printing of transparent layers than previous generations, with PDF RIP resolution up to 1200 dpi
· Included Epson Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT help maximize productivity – Remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
Pricing and Availability
The 36-inch SureColor T5770DM and 44-inch SureColor T7770DM are now available through Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Resellers. For additional information, visit epson.com/TSeriesProduction.