With a space-saving design to fit into office spaces and production environments previously not possible, Epson today announced availability of the new SureColor T7770D 44-inch dual roll printer. Featuring an innovative, compact design, the technical printer is the first available model in the new line of production-class SureColor T-Series wide-format printing solutions designed to meet the complex and demanding needs of technical and production printing environments.
Engineered to deliver breakthrough performance, the SureColor T7770D features industry-leading 2.64-inch PrecisionCore printhead technology to deliver outstanding image quality and accurate details, even at its fastest in class print speeds. Plus, it prints posters and POP displays at speeds over 300 sqft/hr, technical drawings at production-class speeds over 1400 sqft/hr, and A1/D-size prints as fast as 16 seconds. Up to 25 percent smaller than competitors the SureColor T7770D features a compact, innovative design with complete front operation so it can be pushed against a wall, leaving more room for a walkway and other equipment – ideal for space-constrained production environments. Leveraging UltraChrome XD3 6-color inks including, a new Red ink, ideal for producing red branding colors, it creates water, smudge, and fade resistant output with crisp lines and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents, and more.
“As businesses continue to grow, there is an increasing demand for functional solutions that not only maximize productivity and efficiency, but also fit seamlessly into any workspace. This is especially important for offices and facilities with limited floor space,” said Jacob Hardin, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “With the new SureColor T7770D, businesses can create outstanding quality graphics more quickly and efficiently than ever before – all in a small footprint. Committed to meeting the needs of customers, Epson designed the new line of production-class SureColor T-Series printers to help drive a new wave of innovation in production.”
The SureColor T7770D offers seamless, dual-roll productivity, accommodating two media types or sizes, or the second roll can be used as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production. An innovative Adobe Embedded Print engine with four on-board Intel Atom CPUs quickly processes complicated PDF data and accurately reproduces transparent design layers at speeds up to three times faster than previous generations.
More about the SureColor T7770D
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications – Print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte and specialty medias, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Easy setup and operation – Fast, easy setup with minimal assembly required, plus 4.3-inch touch screen control panel, automated routine maintenance and user self-service for convenient operation
- Versatile connectivity – High-Speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- Enhanced IT and security features – Over 28 IT security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption and IEEE 802.1x
- Maximize productivity with included Epson Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT — Remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from convenience of your laptop or smart device