Graphic Finishing Partners LLC (Gfp) is excited about their revolutionary new overlaminate film for short term wide-format graphics. Linerless Polypropylene (LPP) film is an ideal choice for Wide Format Prints, Mounting Board, and Label Printing.
What’s revolutionary about LPP is that users get the same crystal-clear results as PVC films with a liner; but LPP starts with a polypropylene substrate, water-based acrylic adhesive, and NO liner. What that means to users is:
• No waste to end up in landfills
• Low noise unwind during production
• Non-toxic, non-yellowing film (Prop 65 Compliant)
• No toxic odors because it’s phthalate-free
• Scuff, moisture and chemical-resistant
• Faster throughput speeds
• Faster “Wet out” time–fish eyes are gone in hours, not days
• Cost savings of 50% over PVC film
• And you don’t pay for a liner, its weight, storage or disposal
For short-term graphic applications, Linerless Polypropylene makes sense in so many ways. It’s perfect for Ink Jet Media printed with solvent, eco-solvent or latex inks, and boards printed with UV cured inks.