Today at SGIA Expo, HP Inc. unveiled the new HP Latex 300 Printer series, introducing key versatility and productivity advancements to the No. 1 platform in its category.
The new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 Printers help a range of customers, from small sign and copy shops to high-capacity print service providers (PSPs), gain affordable access to sign and display market opportunities across more indoor and outdoor applications.
“With the introduction of the HP Latex 300 Printer series, HP disrupted the low-volume market with a completely new platform featuring a range of price points, sizes and production levels, making it possible for more print service providers (PSPs) to enter sign and display printing,” said Xavier Garcia, general manager, Large Format Printing division, HP Inc. “Today, HP is introducing new, key capabilities to this market-leading portfolio, inviting even more customers to take advantage of HP Latex technology and identify new avenues for growth.”
The new HP Latex 300 series portfolio
Building on years of third-generation HP Latex technology innovation, the new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 Printers deliver the high image quality, productivity and durability, as well as environmental benefits and industry certifications, now synonymous with water-based HP Latex Ink Technology.
New HP Latex 300 series Printers offer:
• High-quality at production, printing up to 64 inches wide at speeds up to 334 ft.2/hr. (31 m2/hr.) for outdoor applications and at 1200 dpi, enabled by the HP Latex Optimizer and HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS). OMAS capabilities are included across the new HP Latex 300 series Printers.
• Features to help customers keep running costs low, such HP Custom Substrate Profiling for automatic ICC profiling and an i1 embedded spectrophotometer, both available on the HP Latex 365 Printer. Additionally, the HP Latex 315 and 335 Printers offer optimized profiles with HP Quick Substrate Profiling as well as the FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP, which is included in the box.
• Continuous printing capabilities, helping customers gain productivity and reduce time between jobs as well as achieve same-day delivery.
• The new HP Quick Solutions application for the HP Latex 365 Printer, which is accessible from the front panel touchscreen for fast troubleshooting and to easily optimize image quality directly on the printer.
• Increased media versatility with the ability to handle a variety of substrates from self-adhesive vinyls and backlits, to wallcoverings and textiles.
• New online training tools for operators to get the most out of their HP Latex equipment.
• An automatic x-axis cutter for efficient cutting to finish and deliver prints immediately, which is included across all new HP Latex 300 series Printers.
At SGIA, HP is also introducing HP Durable Backlit Fabric, a 100 percent polyester fabric compatible with HP Latex Ink Technology, which enables outstanding color vibrancy and dark, solid blacks comparable to UV ink technology. HP Durable Backlit Fabric is sturdy and easy to use with no risk of image damage during post-processing or light box installation.
The new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 Printers are now available worldwide and HP Durable Backlit Fabric is expected to be available in a variety of sizes up to 126 inches in spring 2017.