One place. Three days. Hundreds of connections and thousands of new products. All are within reach for sign, graphics and visual communications companies at ISA International Sign Expo 2023.
The sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading trade show, networking and education event returns to Las Vegas in April. ISA International Sign Expo 2023 will stage April 12-14 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center. A series of pre-conference workshops kick off the event on April 11.
Among the highlights:
- A vibrant trade show floor where attendees can explore the latest products and innovations in the industry. The trade show floor also includes a New Exhibitor Pavilion, highlighting the scores of new products to explore and new connections to make. While exhibit sales are brisk, a few spaces remain. Contact Karen Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
- Industry-leading education, powered by the Sign Research Foundation. In addition to industry-specific education courses and a Learning Zone on the trade show floor, three pre-conference workshops are designed to dive deeper into key areas of growth. Avery Dennison offers a day-long business boot camp for wrap professionals or those who want to explore this thriving area of the industry. Sign Builder Illustrated presents a half-day conference on digital signage, focused on planning and permitting. And the Make It Happen full-day workshop includes demonstrations, materials and techniques designed to help businesses grow. All pre-conference workshops are on Tuesday, April 11.
- Two popular experiential areas on the trade show floor—The Wrap Experience and the ISA Fabrication Experience—are back and bigger than ever. The Wrap Experience is significantly larger than in years past, offering more opportunities to explore this exploding area of the industry. The ISA Fabrication Experience honors the men and women who craft signs in a friendly competition and learning environment.
- ISA Rocks: The Industry Party provides a chance to relax and network poolside at the Luxor North Pool. The event includes free beer and wine, food and a DJ for dancing. Tickets for this event must be purchased by March 17.
- Other popular networking events return, Women Leading the Industry, the Young Professionals Meet-Up and ISA Install. The latter puts installers face to face with national companies who outsource work. ISA Install sold out in 2022 and space is limited.