We’re excited to announce that CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, the complete design solution for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, typography, and real-time collaboration, released today several updates that make it easier for designers to create stunning results. Available with a subscription, the latest features and enhancements enable users to maximize their creativity and productivity, while remaining connected with clients and colleagues in a remote-first work environment.
Built for Windows, Mac, Web, and iPad, the all-in-one design solution delivers an easier path to success thanks to powerful creative tools, integrated access to Pantone’s latest colors, as well as cloud-based creative templates and personalized practice projects that allow users to increase their graphic design knowledge and skills, and grow their creative potential. Real-time collaboration makes it easy for clients and teams to work together from anywhere, while user-requested stability enhancements allow designers to work more efficiently to achieve their unique creative vision.
“The latest updates in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite maximize creativity and make it easier for designers to be more productive,” said Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager for CorelDRAW. “We want to empower our customers to be successful sooner with access to the tools, power, and performance they need to seamlessly develop creative projects, on any device, and from anywhere.”
Here’s what’s new for CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite subscribers:
- Create seamless curves effortlessly with the all-new Variable Outline tool, enabling designers to interactively adjust the outline widths along a path.
- Ensure colors are accurate for print with all the latest Pantone colors available within CorelDRAW, at no extra cost.
- Kickstart design projects quicker with access to 200+ design templates now available in CorelDRAW’s cloud template library.
- Easily learn new techniques with access to personalized practice project recommendations tailored to the designer’s skill level and experience.
- Based on direct user feedback, designers can deliver projects faster and more efficiently thanks to quality and stability enhancements across the suite.
Create seamless curves effortlessly with the all-new Variable Outline tool.
In addition to the popular budget-friendly subscription, users now have the option to purchase a new perpetual version of the software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023. This one-time purchase version includes several updates that were previously released for subscription customers since CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021, plus some all-new features introduced in March 2023. Many of the web-based features, apps, and workflows are available exclusively to subscribers and maintenance customers, and are not available in the one-time purchase version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023.