LexJet announces that it is the exclusive distributor for Fisher Textiles dye-sublimation fabrics that are converted to fit wide-format printers. Previously only available for grand-format printers, this is the first time these world-renowned, award-winning fabrics have been converted and distributed for wide-format sizes.
LexJet will carry a variety of Fisher Textile products in 61-inch-by-100-foot rolls for a multitude of applications, including trade shows, SEG frames, retail signage, back drops, home décor and furnishings, soft signage, backlit graphics, banner stands, table covers and more.
“At wide-format widths, these trusted, well-known and proven-to-perform dye-sub fabrics from Fisher open the door to the benefits of wide-format applications, such as smaller runs, one-off prototypes, quicker turn-around and customization, which is in higher demand than ever,” says LexJet VP of Sales, Justin Lehman. “With the success of our LexJet InFuze dye-sub transfer paper last year, we are seeing fast-growing, high-margin possibilities with dye-sub technologies for our wide-format PSPs.”
Products Now Available:
- Fisher Textiles 1707 Soft Knit, lighter-weight with excellent image reproduction and high definition output
- Fisher Textiles 1708 Heavy Knit, wrinkle-resistant 100% polyester (6.8 oz/sq yd) that meets Flame Retardancy standards
- Fisher Textiles 1709 Heavy Knit, heavier warp knit (9.2 oz/sq yd) with wrinkle resistancy and moderate opacity
- Fisher Textiles 4019 Nirvana, Block Out Banner (BOB) and SGIA 2018 Product of the Year, media — textile — banner; soft knit with coated black back
- Fisher Textiles 8864 Triple White, 3-layered fabric for exceptional print quality — ideal for backlit
- Fisher Textiles 9048 EZ Stretch, premium stretch fabric with unique construction that allows for stretch without Spandex
- Fisher Textiles 4608 Power Stretch, medium-weight polyester with stretch for geometric and tension displays
- Fisher Textiles 8862 Single White Backlit, heavier-weight woven fabric, ideal for backlit SEG framed graphics
“Partnering with Fisher Textiles is natural fit for LexJet, thanks to our deep and long-standing relationships with the print service providers and end-users who will benefit the most from these wide-format sized fabrics,” Lehman says. “This is a big win for the wide-format industry.”
These fabrics round out LexJet’s dye-sub portfolio of products, which includes Epson printers and inks, InFuze transfer papers, ChromaLuxe metal photo panels and heat presses from Geo Knight and FLEXA.