Today, Martin Yale Industries, LLC, a U.S.-based manufacturer of print finishing, office, and mailroom equipment designed to make work life more productive, introduces a new product, the BT100 Banner Trimmer. Developed for merchants who print banners, the new trimmer safely and efficiently trims custom- or standard-sized banners from 4” to 43” wide for a more professional look.
“Martin Yale’s new BT100 Banner Trimmer fills a need in the banner printing business,” said Greg German, president, Martin Yale. “When we learned that many of these banners are currently trimmed by laying them out on the floor and cutting them with a box knife on hands and knees, we knew there had to be a better way.”
Features of the BT100 include:
• Easy to load
• Adjusts to fit a variety of sizes
• Cutting modules are easily positioned to trim banners up to 43” wide
• Retractable cutting blades ensure safety while trimming
• Easy to use handle – no external power is required
• Simple to remove banner from trimmer
• Large, locking casters on one side for easy movement in the workspace
The BT100 banner trimmer is designed for a variety of print and ship centers, as well as marketing and promotional print shops, making it the best economical choice compared to the larger, more complex trimmers currently on the market today.