The new TX300P-1800 is a direct-to-fabric textile printer that includes many features found in high-end direct-print models, but with a lower cost-of-ownership model that is suitable for users creating samples or short-run pieces.
Engineered exclusively for direct-to-fabric
The TX300P printer includes new printheads that enable printing on various types of textiles. The high gap setting gives users the ability to print on thin and thick textiles, plus woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces, while maintaining accurate ink droplet placement.
Advanced material handling
A reliable textile feeding mechanism – including front and rear tension bars – ensures stable textile transportation. The TX300P printer uses a combination of tension bars and drive rollers to maintain the appropriate tension, for any textile used.
Five ink types for printing to natural and synthetic fibers
Mimaki original Sb420 sublimation dye inks are specifically designed for exceptional color reproduction on either natural or synthetic fibers for producing flags, banners, fashion textiles, performance sportswear, interior décor and more. Disperse dye, textile pigment, reactive dye and acid dye inks are planned for future release.
Mimaki technologies for consistent output and productivity
• Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape.
• Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images.
• Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles.
• If a nozzle cannot be recovered, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) selects substitute nozzles and restarts printing.
• Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) with two liter ink packs enable longer runs.
• TxLink3 Lite software for textiles offers effective color management, standard profile creation, simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to create colorways.