Mutoh America, Inc., a leader in wide-format inkjet printers and cutters,debuted its first direct to garment printer, the ValueJet 405GT, at this year’s ISA Sign Expo in Las Vegas. The new VJ 405GT features a small footprint capable of fitting onto a table, five ink color capability including white and wide print area.
“The ValueJet 405GT makes printing and creating custom apparel simple,” shares Brian Phipps, vice-president and general manager of Mutoh America, Inc. “From t-shirts to tote bags to sporting apparel, the ValueJet 405GT is a must-have tool for any print shop looking to expand into or grow their textile business.”
The VJ 405GT provides outstanding performance at a competitive price. The printer features an all-in-one installation CD for simple setup and easy-to-use large LCD touch screen control panel for quick print jobs.
More about the ValueJet 405GT
Additional features of the ValueJet 405GT direct to garment printer include:
• High-quality printing: 1200 dpi for amazing clarity and details.
• Size: small footprint fits easily into any print shop.
• Self-cleaning: sleep mode cleaning and white ink recirculation functions keep the printer running smoothly.
• Five ink color capability: CMYK + White ink allows for printing on colored fabrics.
• Print area: wide print area to create a variety of custom applications.
• Warranty: limited one year on-site.
• Easy setup: user friendly Windows driver and all-in-one CD for easy installation.
Pricing and Availability
The ValueJet 405GT (msrp $19,995) will be available for sale this summer through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America.