Mutoh America, Inc., a leader in wide-format inkjet printers and cutters, today announced the new ValueJet 1938TX printer. The new VJ1938TX 75″ printer is made for high-production direct to textile printing.
“The ValueJet 1938TX will further expand our textile and soft signage printer line,” shares Brian Phipps, vice-president and general manager of Mutoh America, Inc. “From custom apparel, to home furnishings, trade show graphics, soft signage, flags, upholstery and more, the ValueJet 1938TX is the obvious choice for print shops looking to enter the world of textile printing.”
The VJ1938TX provides outstanding performance at a competitive price with a staggered dual print head design and blazing fast print speeds up to 914 sqft/hr on a variety of fabrics including; closed, open non-stretch, face-in and face-out roll media.
More about the ValueJet 1938TX
Additional features of the ValueJet 1938TX textile printer include:
• High-quality printing: 1440 dpi for amazing clarity and details.
• Staggered dual heads: print speeds up to 914 sqft/hr with staggered dual print heads.
• Size: the 75″ media size makes it perfect for a variety of applications.
• Ink: up to 8 color capability, open ink platform.
• Warranty: limited one year on-site.
• Software: open.
• Take-Up System: heavy duty feed and take-up included.
• Built in ink trough: provide ability for flags and other open fabrics
• Smart Printing: includes Intelligent Interweave printing technique virtually eliminating banding, DropMaster ink technology and ValueJet Status Monitor app for mobile printer monitoring.
Pricing and Availability
The ValueJet 1938TX (msrp $39,995) is now available for sale through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America.