Mutoh America, Inc., a leader in wide-format inkjet printers and cutters, today announced the new ValueJet 1938WX printer. The new VJ 1938WX 74″ printer is made for high-production dye-sublimation printing.
“The ValueJet 1938WX will further expand our dye-sublimation printer line,” shares Brian Phipps, vice-president and general manager of Mutoh America, Inc. “From custom apparel like scarves and uniforms, to blankets, trade show graphics, soft signage and more, the ValueJet 1938WX makes it easy to expand a print shop’s offerings. .”
The VJ 1938WX provides outstanding performance at a competitive price with a staggered dual-head design and blazing fast print speeds.
More about the ValueJet 1938WX
Additional features of the ValueJet 1938WX dye-sublimation printer include:
• High-quality printing: 1440 dpi for amazing clarity and details.
• Staggered dual heads: print speeds up to 1,327 sqft/hr
• Size: the 74″ media size makes it perfect for a variety of applications
• Ink: up to 8 color capability, open ink platform
• Automatic Sheet Off: cuts your material off once your print is done so you don’t have to.
• Warranty: limited one year on-site.
• Software: open
• Take-Up System: standard, heavy duty take-up optional
• Smart Printing: includes Intelligent Interweave printing technique virtually eliminating banding, DropMaster ink technology and ValueJet Status Monitor app for mobile printer monitoring.
Pricing and Availability
The ValueJet 1938WX (msrp $31,995) is now available for sale through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America.