HP is introducing the new HP Latex 110 Printer, ideal for “print-prenuer” customers seeking easy, affordable entry into large-format printing to jump-start a new printing business – whether from their home or a small, rented facility. Now available in the U.S. and Canada, the 54-inch printer is ideal for low-volume production of indoor and outdoor large-format applications, such as vinyl, stickers, posters, canvas and point-of-purchase signage customers can expect from HP Latex technology, without a large upfront investment.
Building on the proven success of third-generation HP Latex technology, the HP Latex 110 Printer features:
• Sharp image quality on prints that come out completely dry for same-day delivery
• Professional, high-resolution prints up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with user-replaceable, 6 color ink cartridges for vivid colors
• Easy and intuitive operation with no specialist knowledge required
• Automatic maintenance and front-loading features, as well as online learning tools and software assistance
• A healthier work environment – unlike solvent inks, water-based HP Latex inks are odorless with no special ventilation required, features especially vital to print-preneurs operating from their home
• Access to free professional solutions like HP WallArt Software, Media Certification Program and the HP Latex Mobile app – now available in 12 languages