Onyx Graphics, Inc. today released ONYX 12.2 software, the latest version of the company’s wide format print workflow and RIP products. ONYX 12.2 software features improved RIP and data transfer processing speeds, new multi-roll functionality, job scaling and rotation, and cut workflow enhancements. ONYX 12.2 software is available for the full ONYX software product line including ONYX Thrive workflow software; and ONYX ProductionHouse, ONYX PosterShop and ONYX RIPCenter RIP software.
Highlights of ONYX 12.2 software
• A new multi-roll user interface that delivers an interactive workflow showing a live view of loaded media with automated roll selection between jobs in the RIP-queue.
• Enhanced Media and Page Size handling to streamline printer configurations and job setup.
• A new user-interface showing device specific information based on bi-directional data including, easily visible ink levels, printer status and media information.
• Cutting workflow updates that include the ability to handle multiple cut-path prefixes and duplication of cutter device settings enabling greater automation.
• Reduce time in production and streamline workflows with job scaling and rotation directly from the file-open dialogue before sending jobs to the RIP-queue.
• Full support for the Konica Minolta Autoscan Spectrophotometer FD-9 color device, touting fast and flexible fully automated chart reading to improve print workflow and productivity, designed for color management and large industrial print shops.
ONYX 12.2 software is now available for order. To purchase an ONYX 12.2 software license or to upgrade through the ONYX Advantage software maintenance program, customers should contact their authorized ONYX reseller.
The ONYX Advantage program gives ONYX software users an easy way to keep their software current and secure their investment. The ONYX Advantage program provides product upgrades, new printer drivers, and access to on-demand training and support videos.