|Volume XVIII Issue 32 | August 18, 2016|
The third place winner of this year’s Application of the Year awards is Brush Stroke Sign Design. This week we take a look at the family crest graphic that was made for Byron’s Sporting Goods.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, July/August.
View our August digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
brush stroke sign design
Continuing our series on winners from this year’s Application of the year awards, we focus on third place winner Brush Stroke Sign Design (BSSD) of Lawrence, MA. The company began in 2009 as a part-time job for Sophia Cormier, owner/president/designer, and blossomed... more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
the magnet source
Expanding the gamut
getting to the point
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Magic RiteTac Is Now Available – Media
• Top Value Fabrics Introduces Supra Fabric Elite – Media
• Mimaki Profile Master 3 Software – Workflow
• SAi’s New 3-Dimensional Design Software – Workflow
• Conde Introduces Sublimatable Insulators for Yeti – Media
• SAi Awarded Software Certification for HP Latex 560/50 – Wide Format
• Ricoh’s New Color Wide Format Solution – Wide Format
• Avery Dennison Adds New ColorFlow Iridescent Colors for Car Wraps – Inks & Media
• Magic to Host Webinar on Adhere 6.0 Window Film – Finishing
• Supply55, Inc. Announces the Release of UV-Pro – Inks & Media
• Sun Chemical to Launch Wood and Luxury Vinyl Tile Inks – Inks & Media
|AdVANCEd greig laminators
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high quality laminating equipment and a provider of laminates and media solutions … more >>
aDVANtage sign & graphic solutions
afford industrial, s.l.
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2016 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|