|Volume XVII Issue 48 | December 17, 2015|
We’re ending 2015 with a look at our State of the Industry report. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year, keep an eye out for your next Digital Queue in January 2016.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, November/December.
View our December digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|Industry Leader Perspective
Each year Digital Output asks leaders in the graphic arts to share their point of view on the state of the industry, specifically the past year and into the future. New technologies—software, hardware, ink, and media—are the focus, from improvements to existing products and solutions to those on the forefront of changing the market landscape… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
DGS Boarders Rigid Board Finishing Systems
Thinking Decorative Glass?
Better Print Management from the Cloud
Aluminum Snap Frames
Wide in the Sky
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Sun Chemical Strengthens Portfolio of Streamline Inkjet Inks – Inks
• American Ink Jet by IIMAK INKS Releases New Ink Set – Inks
• Eastsign Introduces Entry Level Rotary Heat Press – Finishing
• Magic Hosts Canvas Media & Applications Webinar in December – Media & Substrates
• Mutoh Partners with Avery Dennison for Wrap Training – Wide Format Printing
• Condé Expands ImageStand Product Line – Digital Printing
• Now Available at LexJet Pantone Proofing Papers – Media & Substrates
• Paradigm Announces the New Backlight Option for the WideTek 25 – Scanning
• Envi Portfolio to Include Indoor/Outdoor Print Media Solution – Media & Substrates
• The Mosaica Group Offers a Complete Suite of Dye-Sub Solutions – Wide Format Printing
|Clear Focus Imaging
Clear Focus perforated and unperforated exterior- and interior-mount window films open up premium advertising space using eye-catching see-through graphics. The digitally printable films are compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, UV-cure, latex and aqueous inks, as well as screen… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|