|Volume XVIII Issue 2 | January 14, 2016|
Last week’s Digital Queue focused on what to look for when it comes to working with frames for large-scale, fabric-based backdrops. This week we provide information on some of the vendors supplying these displays.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, November/December.
View our January digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|Big Frames for Fabric
Large-scale fabric structures, 20 feet in width or wider, are ideal for a number of environments whether the more traditional trade show or events like concerts, plays, or musicals. In all scenarios, a heavy-duty frame is necessary to maintain stability, while simultaneously remaining easy to assemble because in most cases the end user is the one installing and deconstructing it. The first article in this series discussed features to look for in large-scale fabric frames, namely uniqueness, durability… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
The Future Belongs to Believers
Get More from Your Coating
Businesses large and small benefit from a touch of personalization. Digitally printed wallcoverings are one way to achieve this. Today’s print service… more >>
That Winning Feeling
A Clear Look at Rigid Print
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• HP Unveils Next Generation WallArt Suite – Workflow
• Print Industry Veterans Launch Vanguard Digital Printing Systems – Wide Format Printing
• Roland DGA Expands VersaUV Line – Digital Printing
• Vycom’s New Celtec Announces New Vivid White – Media & Substrates
• Ricoh to Acquire AnaJet – Digital Printing
• Mimaki Rolls Out Two-Year Warranty on Select Printers – Wide Format Printing
• Magic to Host HP Latex Compatible Webinar – Media and Substrates
• InkTec Extends its JETRIX Flatbed Range – Wide Format Printing
• Aleyant Launches Redesigned Pressero W2P Platform – Workflow
• Free UV Digital Ink for Two Years – Inks
• Fisher Textiles Now Stocks GF 8864 at 125 Inches – Media and Substrates
• Beautiful Curves Convey the Message – Banner Stands and Displays
• Onyx Announces 2016 Certified Operator Training Schedule – Workflow
|Catalina Graphic Films
Catalina Graphic Films is a manufacturer of pressure sensitive films used in the digital, screen, offset, and roll label markets. They specialize in films for the POP markets, including window graphics, floor graphics, and wall graphic films… more >>
Clear Focus Imaging, Inc.
D&K Group, Inc.
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2016 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|