|Volume XVII Issue 3 | January 23, 2015|
Ink manufacturers continue to develop products that are capable of performing well on more than your traditional substrate. Ceramics benefit from this. This week we begin our two-part series profiling businesses working with digital print to create short runs of personalized tiles, pottery, and other products.Help us out by taking a brief survey on ink usage, click here to participate. Thank you in advance!
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view the November/December issue.
NOW AVAILABLE! View our January digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|Diving into Ceramics
Advancements in ink composition and curing technology allow digital print to expand into new markets. One of which is the industrial sector, where ceramic manufacturers are looking to customize their wares and offer buyers cost-effective, unique products in smaller quantities. These businesses range from corporations that outsource print to trusted… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!|
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Add Visual Appeal
Go Beyond Cut and Print
Power Your Creativity with MultiCam
Where will color take you?
|Pass the CMYK
Within a print shop, the need for productivity and versatility does not stop with print. Finishing—cutting in particular—is an area that must keep pace with the printing equipment… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• MACtac Creative Awards Go Digital – Media & Substrates
• Sun Chemical Enhances Online Troubleshooting Guide – Inks
• Collins InkJet Explores the Evolution of Printing – Inks
• LexJet Sunset Photo Matte Paper – Media & Substrates
• PrinterEvolution Launches Two New Innovative Products – Wide Format Printing
• HP WallArt 3.0 Helps HP Latex Customers to Grow – Media & Substrates
• Rowmark Announces Reflexions Product Line – Media & Substrates
• Roland Introduces Advanced Desktop Cutter – Finishing
• Condé Introduces Sawgrass’ Virtuoso SG400 and SG800 – Digital Printing
• Kern Laser Introduces K-Vision System – Workflow
• Orbus Announces Dozens of New Display Products – Banners and Stands
• New HP Light Fabric – Media & Substrates
• Magic Hosts HP Latex Media and Applications Webinar – Media & Substrates
• Mutoh Renovates Corporate Learning Facility – Wide Format Printing
Caldera is a software company with more than 20 years’ experience in developing, marketing and supporting high-quality technological software for wide-format imaging with a commitment to increasing productivity, cost-efficiency and color output. Caldera’s suite of award-winning… more >>
Graphics One, LLC
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!|
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|