Volume XXII Issue 3 | January 24, 2019
Event tents are a versatile product for outdoor marketing. Print providers benefit from offering this product, either as a service they print in house or outsource to a trusted provider. This week, we highlight providers and outsourcing services for event tents.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, November/December.
View our January digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Ready for anything
Event tents are a common product used for temporary, outdoor events. Print service providers (PSPs) offer this product either by purchasing the hardware and printing to it, or outsourcing the print and providing the completed bundle to end users… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
|Rolling the dice in vegas
The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) is welcomed back to Las Vegas, NV for its annual SGIA… more >>
Construction enclosure graphics
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Customers Ask and Canon Delivers New Professional Print & Layout Solution – Wide Format
• FDC Graphic Films, Inc. Announces Winner of the $10,000 Great Lumina Giveaway – Inks & Media
• Roland DGA Announces First Direct-to-Garment Printer for On-Demand Personalization – Wide Format
• Avery Dennison Announces Business Boot Camps for 2019 – Digital Printing
• Mutoh America, Inc. Launches New Dye-Sublimation Ink DH-21 – Inks & Media
• Metal Grommet Hand Press Features New LED Pointer for Positioning – Finishing
• IIMAK’s Breakthrough Aqueous Ink Technology Delivers Outdoor Durability – Inks & Media
• New DTG & Wide Format Printer Ink Released for Epson Printheads – Inks & Media
|Aurora specialty textiles group
Aurora Specialty Textiles Group, Inc. is a US manufacturer, coater and finisher providing a full range of high-quality textiles and canvases for today’s wide format digital printing market. Aurora’s fabrics are compatible… more >>
avery dennison graphics solutions
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2019 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|