|Volume XVIII Issue 4 | January 28, 2016|
More and more print providers are realizing the benefits of implementing a Web to print (W2P) system in their businesses. This week we take a look at four companies working with W2P and how integrating this tool has helped their businesses grow.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, November/December.
View our January digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Web to print (W2P) systems serve print environments from in-plant operations to commercial printers. Depending on an organization’s clientele and particular needs, print providers benefit from a variety of features offered by W2P solutions, including workflow optimization, streamlined ordering, and automation… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Add Visual Appeal
Thinking Decorative Glass?
Nothing Beats a Great Coat
Mimaki CJV300 Series
|That Winning Feeling
Winning isn’t everything, but it can certainly be fun. In wide format print, print service providers (PSPs) have ample chances to show off what they… more >>
Quality and Durability
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• New Dye-Sub Ink Offers Widest Color Gamut – Inks
• Avery Dennison Expands 2016 Car Wrap Schedule – Media & Substrates
• Epson Debuts 64-Inch Fine Art Photographic Printer – Wide Format Printing
• Canon Launches the New Océ Arizona 1200 Series – Wide Format Printing
• Epson Launches SureColor Screen Print Edition Printers – Wide Format Printing
• drupa 2016 Highlights Industrial Printing – Digital Printing
• Onyx Rolls Out Full Support for New Epson Printers – Workflow
• New Oracal 970RA Premium Shift Effect Cast Color – Media & Substrates
• EFI Launches New Imaging of Things Exchange – Wide Format Printing
• Mohawk Expands Wide Format Inkjet Portfolio – Media & Substrates
• 3M Application Center and Training Programs – Media & Substrates
• New Lintec Dry Apply – Media & Substrates
• Top Value Fabrics Delivers Tablecloth Fabric Pro – Media & Substrates
|HSGM Heat Cutting Equipment & Machines, Inc.
HSGM Heat Cutting Equipment and Machines, Inc. is the N. American office for the German Manufacturer (HSGM GmbH). We specialize in heat cutting equipment that will cut & seal the edge of synthetic ropes, webbing and fabric to eliminate freying. We provide standard and custom equipment… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2016 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|