Volume XXII Issue 4 | January 31, 2019
In addition to attractiveness, ease of use and portability are important qualities that clients consider in trade show signage. High-end brands often travel to multiple shows within a year—requiring displays built with convenience and quality. This week, we highlight a print provider that offers trade show signage.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, November/December.
View our January digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Tricks of the trade show
Print service providers (PSPs) offer trade show graphics to provide high-quality branded environments that attract attention. Displays include backlit walls, banner stands, point of purchase displays, private meeting rooms, and tabletops… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Graphic Parts International inc.
Fisher textiles inc.
|Reflecting on reflective
Reflective media is traditionally used for graphics on applications like emergency vehicles and… more >>
Magic in merchandising
Relationships of respect
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Onyx Graphics Celebrates 30 Years of Innovation in Wide Format Print – Wide Format
• Creating New Opportunities in Corrugated with Georgia’s First Single-Pass Inkjet Press – Digital Printing
• EFI Connect Highlights New Opportunities for Customers with Production Workflow Offering – Workflow
• Aleyant Adds Enhanced Support Services for Pressero and eDocBuilder – Workflow
• Customers Ask and Canon Delivers New Professional Print & Layout Solution – Wide Format
• FDC Graphic Films, Inc. Announces Winner of the $10,000 Great Lumina Giveaway – Inks & Media
• Roland DGA Announces First Direct-to-Garment Printer for On-Demand Personalization – Wide Format
• Avery Dennison Announces Business Boot Camps for 2019 – Digital Printing
Berger Textiles is a German manufacturer of specialty coated fabrics for the wide format inkjet industry. We offer German quality coated fabrics for the direct dye-sub, dye-sub transfer, latex, solvent and UV-printers… more >>
Better Life technology llc
BF inkjet media
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2019 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|