Volume XXI Issue 27 | July 12, 2018
Despite advancements in ink composition, lamination is still used for a variety of applications from vehicle wraps to labels and tags. This week, we highlight a print provider that considers laminates an essential part of its portfolio, specifically for wall graphics.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, May/June.
View our July digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Lamination is a critical service for a sign shop. In addition to improved durability and longevity, premium laminates are used to add value and function like anti-slip and anti-graffiti… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Mutoh America, inc.
Mimaki usa, Inc.
Ultraflex Systems, inc.
|Maintaining the Illusion
In recent years, media manufacturers have created materials suited for window graphics that give… more >>
A Milestone for efi
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Epson Debuts New T-Series Wireless Technical Printers Featuring Space-Saving Design – Digital Printing
• Conde Introduces Stainless Steel Tumbler – Inks & Media
• Roland DGA Reduces the Prices of Two Printheads – Digital Printing
• HP Expands HP Latex R Printer Series Portfolio – Wide Format
• Avery Dennison Wrap Like a King Challenge Opens for Vehicle Wrap Submissions – Wide Format
• Mac Papers Announces New Wide Format Demo Center in Nashville Area – Wide Format
• OKI Announces Avery Dennison ICS Performance Guarantee for ColorPainter Printer Series – Digital Printing
• ASLAN Introduces New Laminating Film for the Protection of UV-Curable Inks – Finishing
Serge Ferrari is a leading manufacturer of flexible composite materials used for a variety of industries. The company’s patented Precontraint technology ensures dimensionally stable coated fabrics and mesh that hang… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2018 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|