|Volume XXIX Issue 29 | July 28, 2016|
Direct to garment printers offer economical and high quality prints. This week we take a look at how DTG printers are keeping pace with busy print shops using water-based pigment ink and white ink.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, May/June.
View our July digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
KEEPING A BEAT ON INK
Direct to garment (DTG) printers are an ideal alternative to screenprinting. For smaller runs or orders of one, these digital devices are economical. The ink sets that accompany them are designed with this in mind... more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
ADAMS MAGNETIC PRODUCTS
HEATING UP THE MARKET
DECALS TAKE SHAPE
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Introducing the Mogk PTP-900 Single and Dual Shuttle Presses – Finishing
• Mactac Launches High-Tack Acrylic Double-Coated Tapes and Transfer Adhesives – Tape
• New Flatbed Heat Press from Eastsign – Finishing
• Free Roland Webinars – Color Management
• GPA Announces New Safety Certifications – Media & Substrates
• Magic Hosts Webinar on Printable Wrapping Paper – Media & Substrates
• Sun Chemical Introduces Smaller-Particle Size Inks – Inks
• Epson Adds SureColor P-Series Designer Edition Models – Wide Format Printing
• BASF Launches New Global Pigments Brand – Inks
• Avery Dennison Expands 2016 Wrap Like A King Challenge – Media & Substrates
• 2016 3M Wrap2Wrap Contest Open For Submissions July 11, 2016 – Media & Substrates
A.T inks has a varied experience of over 50 years in various areas of color technology. Our highly qualified and experienced team has been involved in multiple aspects of the color business and we have knowledge and experience in impact… more >>
achilles usa inc.
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2016 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|