Volume XX Issue 24 | June 22, 2017
Print providers notice more requests for larger floor projects that involve tiling, accurate seaming, and complex installations. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we continue our conversation about floor graphics.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, May/June.
View our June digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Fill out our Digital Output 2017 Editorial Survey. Click here to participate.
Floor graphics are often created for events, promotional purposes, retail, and trade shows. Media is usually determined based on the graphic’s purpose and usage. Floor graphics are used for short or long term, indoors or outdoors. Part two of this series features a print shop that carefully considers its clients’ needs when choosing floor graphic media… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Newlife Magnetics, llc
|Man and the Machine
As vehicle wraps become commonplace, printers and wrap installers look for new ways to use their craft… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Jacquard Inkjet Fabric Systems Release FabriSign Treated Fabrics – Inks & Media
• Kernow Launches Innovative High-Gloss Metallic Solutions for Wide Format – Wide Format
• GMG Enables Multi-Color Profiling Without Test Charts – Color
• Full Commercialization, Testing, and Profiling Complete for Aurora’s New Expressions Canvas Line – Inks & Media
• Introducing HP Everyday Blockout Display Film – Inks & Media
• GMG Launches GMG ColorServer 5.0 with Improved Automation – Color
• Roland DGA Introduces New HeatSoft SATIN Media for Heat Transfer Applications – Inks & Media
• New GBC Catena 65 and Catena 35 Laminators Offer Solution to Laminating and Mounting Graphics – Finishing
|E&E Graphic Innovations
E&E Graphic Innovations provides professional graphic design services. The colors, images and logo presentation on custom banners, signs and large format digital graphics represent your company image and ideals… more >>
E.L. Hatton Sales
Eastman Machine Company
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2017 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|