|Volume XVIII Issue 25 | June 23, 2016|
Are you considering direct to garment printing as an add-on service? This week’s exclusive editorial gives a rundown on ink formulations for this technology.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, May/June.
View our June digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|Keeping a Beat on Ink
Direct to garment (DTG) printers are an ideal alternative to screenprinting. For smaller runs or orders of one, these digital devices are economical. The ink sets that accompany them are designed with this in mind. Not only do they offer high-quality prints, but are available in cost-effective volumes depending on the user’s needs… more >>
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Make Your Backlits Radiate
Vibrant Digital Printing Surface
Widths up to 196 Inches
|Sporting the NCAA
Sporting event signage is a lucrative opportunity for print service providers (PSPs). The amount of local minor league events all the way up to those held at the… more >>
For the Love of Walls
Have it All with Wholesale Print
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Ultraflex Illumi-Pro UV BL Film – Media & Substrates
• Free Roland DGA Webinar – Inks
• Epson and 3M Announce New Epson-3M UltraChrome GS3 Ink – Inks
• SAi Launches Feature-Rich EnRoute Version 6 Software – Workflow
• Canon Introduces Four New Fine Art and Production Media – Media & Substrates
• Avery Dennison Launches Next Generation of Cast Films – Media & Substrates
• Fisher Textiles Announces New Treated Poplin – Media & Substrates
• inVinci Introduces Four Repositionable Substrates – Media & Substrates
• Supply55 Announces G7 EcoSolventPRO Ink – Ink
• New from LexJet: Sunset Fibre Baryta Paper – Media & Substrates
• Roland Introduces Fluorescent Ink – Inks
• Magic Hosts Renew Recyclable Banner Webinar – Media & Substrates
• GPA Launches 2016 Print & Design Contest – Media & Substrates
• Xaar 5601 Thin Film Piezo Printhead Family – Digital Printing
• Arlon Announces Ultimate PremiumPlus Gloss Effects – Media & Substrates
|Bruin Plastics Co. Inc.
Discover the mPower i-series from AnFounded in 1964, Bruin Plastics was an original innovator in developing reinforced vinyl and mesh substrates for banners, signs and digital printing. Our customers can choose from a wide range of standard, in stock constructions or have a custom material engineered to their specific requirements… more >>
Fujifilm North America Corporation
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2016 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|