|Volume XVIII Issue 18 | May 5, 2016|
This week we begin our two-part series on grand format printers. Digital Output considers grand format anything over 95 inches in width. New capabilities and enhancements effect these superwide devices.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, March/April.
View our May digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Grand format printers evolve as demand and the market change. New capabilities and enhancements to existing features allow print service providers (PSPs) to increase revenue and satisfy customer requests. Advancements effect production speed, higher quality print modes, and media handling.
Advancements in production speed and higher quality print modes are important in… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Let Us Be the Fuel
Presenting PermaColor Floor Grip
Finally Now Standard on Every Product
Curing. Game On.
A One Man Show
Worldwide Business Dealings
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Signetics Magnetic Receptive – Media & Substrates
• HP Propels PSPs’ Profitability with New Latex Printers – Wide Format Printing
• Canon Announces Collaboration with D&K Group – Finishing
• ITI Launches Super-Wide Direct-to-Textile Printer – Grand Format Printing
• Introducing the Mogk HTM-1800 Calendar Heat Transfer System – Finishing
• Durst and 3M Announce New Co-Branded Premium UV Ink Series – Inks
• Zünd Launches Ultra High-Performance Cutting System – Finishing
• GPA Adds Optically Clear Gloss Vinyl – Media & Substrates
• InPrint USA Launched for 2017 – Digital Printing
• Condé Introduces Reveal-S Sublimation Transfer Media – Media & Substrates
• EFI Brings Higher Levels of Productivity to Display Graphics Printing – Workflow
|Adams Magnetic Products
Make your marketing more attractive with magnets from ADAMS Magnetic Products. We supply all types of magnets, magnetic sheet, latches and assemblies, and magnet receptive materials used in creating interactive in-store displays. Our magnets allow signage and displays to be quickly… more >>
Catalina Graphic Films
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2016 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|