Volume XX Issue 45 | November 30, 2017
Applying treated solutions to wallcoverings helps ensure graphics are sanitary and durable. Wallcovering treatments are available as liquid laminates and overlaminates to protect against the harmful effects of bacteria, mildew, and mold. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we provide a roundup of wallcovering treatments.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, September/October.
View our December digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Digitally printed wallcoverings offer unique, decorated walls for branding and personalization in a range of environments from hospitals to restaurants and retail. Humid environments with wallcoverings are particularly at risk for mold and bacterial growth. Treated solutions for wallcoverings offer bacteria… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Hewlett Packard Large Format
Mimaki USA, Inc.
Top Value Fabrics
Printing on corrugated board is a growing interest for print service providers (PSPs) entering package… more >>
On Your Mark
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• ASLAN Launches New Self-Adhesive Glass Decoration Film with Whiteboard Function – Inks & Media
• Kiian Digital’s Disperse Ins Debuts at Heimtextil – Inks & Media
• ORAFOL Americas Announces Certification Course – Digital Printing
• Vanguard Digital Printing Systems Announces the VSP1400 One-Pass Printer – Wide Format
• Esko Launches Largest Digital Cutting Table for Non-Stop Production – Finishing
• The Mosaica Group Introduces the Poly Blend Line of Environmentally Friendly Premium Products – Inks & Media
• GPA Metalized Styrene Joins GPA’s Wide Format Offering – Wide Format
• HP Introduces Faster PageWide XL Printers for Enhanced Technical Production – Digital Printing
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions and services, we engineer experiences that amaze… more >>
HSGM HEAT CUTTING EQUIPMENT & MACHINES, INC.
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2017 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|