|Volume XVII Issue 43 | November 5, 2015|
At SGIA Expo? Take a break and read this week’s Digital Queue! We have a bunch of topical information to help steer your interests while navigating the show floor. Our Web-exclusive editorial focuses on wallcoverings, specifically eco-friendly substrates, which are an emerging product segment.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, our September/October edition.
View our November digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Public awareness of environmental issues creates a demand for “green” products in many industries, and digital printing is no exception. When given the option, businesspeople and homeowners often prefer eco-friendly media, including wallcoverings. Green wall graphics are less harmful to the earth and offer minimal threats to human health.
Image 4, a NH-based environmental design firm, notes that both health and ecological concerns drive use of eco-friendly wall media in healthcare, educational, corporate… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
I Am Ready to Race
Power Up Your Textile Inks
16-Foot Seamless Banners
Impress with Our 8 New Textiles
Advancements in digital technology allow more print service providers (PSPs) to introduce and expand their textile printing services, from banners to silicone edge graphics… more >>
Vendors on Display
Trade Show Season Excites
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Mimaki Announces UJF-7151 Plus Multipurpose UV-LED Flatbed – Digital Printing
• DaVinci Technologies Reveals New Wallcovering Product – Media & Substrates
• Fujifilm Unveils New Wide Format Equipment – Wide Format Printing
• Nazdar Announces Availability of New 702 and 703 Series Inks – Inks
• Ricoh Announces Ricoh MP W7100/W8140 – Wide Format Printing
• Roland Introduces the New SOLJET EJ-640 Printer – Wide Format Printing
• Fujifilm Debuts All-New Uvistar Hybrid 320 UV Press – Wide Format Printing
• Enfocus PitStop 13 Update 1 Improves Operations – Workflow
• Kiian Digital Presents New Industrial Ink Portfolio – Inks
• Visual Magnetics Announces New Demo Kits – Media & Substrates
• CalendarApp for Control Launches – Workflow
• New HP Premium Poster Paper – Media & Substrates
• ULTRA by Novus Imaging – Wide Format Printing
• Epson Unveils New Legacy Paper Line – Media & Substrates
• Esko Announces ArtiosCAD Update – Workflow
• Condé Introduces All-New Kool Plate for Sublimation – Digital Printing
Find out why Innova is more than paper. Innova’s un-paralleled line of fine art digital printing products include award winning FibaPrint, Fine Art, and Graphic Art papers and canvases. Innova’s JetMaster Display System range includes the JetMaster Photo Wrap and Photo Panel products… more >>
Media One USA
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|