Volume XX Issue 39 | October 12, 2017
Digitally printed wallcoverings offer short-term messaging,, high turnover, and repeat business. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we feature a print shop that created wallcoverings for an elementary school.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, September/October.
View our October digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Primarily used indoors, digitally printed wallcoverings not only visually enhance areas but are also used for brand awareness and informational postings. Locations include educational settings and the home to retail and restaurants… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Fujifilm U.S.A., Inc.
Newlife Magnetics LLC
Digitally printed carpet graphics provide a vibrant and colorful option to display a message… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Environmentally Sustainable Products from Cooley – Digital Printing
• Mimaki USA Announces LA Series Wide Format, Heat-Assisted Laminators and Film – Finishing
• SENFA-DecoPrint Showcases ALTERRA Fabric – Inks & Media
• Contra Vision Announces Break-Through Perforated Window Film – Inks & Media
• Canon Solutions America Launches Oce ProCut Auto Pilot System – Workflow
• Ricoh Expands Industrial Printing Portfolio with Wide Format Printers for Decor Market – Wide Format
• Graphics One Announces New 24-inch Dye Sub Printing System – Wide Format
• Canon Solutions America Expands its Large Format Solutions Portfolio – Wide Format
|Grand image inc.
Banners, Dye Sublimation, Direct to Substrate, Laser Cutting. Grand format printing up to 16ft wide. FAST turnarounds! Located in Hudson, Massachusetts, Grand Image uses a unique wholesale business model to keep the… more >>
Graphic finishing partners, llc
Graphic Marking Systems
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2017 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|