Volume XX Issue 38 | October 5, 2017
Digitally printed wallcoverings transform any space from a hotel to a sports facility. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we feature a print shop that created wallcoverings for Clemson University in Clemson, SC.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, July/August.
View our October digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|THE WALLCOVERINGS RUSH
Digitally printed wallcoverings offer branding and personalization with the ability to be completely custom designed for a specific space. Found in corporate offices, homes, hospitals, hotels, retail stores, and sports arenas, print service providers (PSPs) that offer wallcoverings… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
MIMAKI USA, INC.
Print providers look to get the most out of equipment investments by searching… more >>
Gaining a Broader Perspective
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Graphics One Announces New 24-inch Dye Sub Printing System – Wide Format
• Canon Solutions America Expands its Large Format Solutions Portfolio – Wide Format
• Foster Introduces Powered Vision of Popular On-a-Roll Lifer Jumbo at SGIA – Digital Printing
• M&R Introduces the Novus Ultra 3200 – Wide Format
• Fujifilm Announces the All New Inca SpyderX – Wide Format
• HP Introduces New Entry-Level Latex Solutions for Wide Format Signage Production – Wide Format
• Epson Introduces New SurePress L-4533AW Digital Label Press – Digital Printing
• Durst Announces Two Promotions: 0% Interest or 25% off MSRP for Tau 330 Digital UV Presses – Digital Printing
GMG is a color management software company specializing in high-end color management software and media for the entire graphic arts industry. Today, more than 11,000 systems have been sold across the… more >>
GPA, SPECIALTY SUBSTRATE SOLUTIONS
Grafityp Self-Adhesive Products NV
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2017 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|