|Volume XVII Issue 35 | September 10, 2015|
Digital textile printing comes in all shapes and sizes. This week, we begin our two-part series profiling print providers who offer direct to garment printing in addition to traditional sign shop services.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view the most recent issue, our July/August edition.
View our September digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Sign shops come in all shapes, sizes, and business cultures. Many offer a standard range of products that enable a one-stop solution for all graphic needs. In addition to banners and flyers, direct to garment (DTG) printers provide a great way to add apparel to the mix of services. Signworx is a custom, made-to-order shop located in Raleigh, NC. The husband-and-wife operation started as MEWStar Designs, a company that created logos, graphic… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Premium Cut & Print
Cooler Engines Boost Profits
Power Your Creativity
Pacific Coast Fabrics High Definition Textiles
Developing a Design Toolbox
High-End Prints with Fine Art Capture
Application of the Year 2015
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Alpha Imaging Adds Presto Tape’s Print Media to Product Line – Media & Substrates
• FDC Graphic Films, Inc. Adds HEYtex Textiles – Media & Substrates
• InkTec SubliNova R-TS Premium Sublimation Inks – Inks
• Magic to Host Universal Media Webinar in September – Media & Substrates
• Graphics One Launches Updated Website – Wide Format Printing
• X-Rite Announces Fall Fundamentals of Color Training – Color
• Avery Dennison Announces New Product for RV Graphics – Media & Substrates
• EFI Unveils New Midmarket Productivity Suite – Workflow
• EFI Announces New Scanning Spectrophotometer – Color
• Enfocus Releases Switch 13 – Workflow
• HP Introduces Customizable Wallcovering with No Top Coat – Media & Substrates
• Banner Ups Automated Banner Finishing – Finishing
• Prime Sublimation Transfer Paper Available from Supply55 – Media & Substrates
Caldera is a software company with almost 25 years’ experience in developing, marketing and supporting high-quality technological software for wide-format imaging with a commitment to increasing productivity, cost-efficiency and color output. Caldera’s suite of award-winning, production… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|