Volume XX Issue 37 | September 28, 2017
Large width sizes and a variety of fabric styles allow theatre, concert, and film venues to take advantage of digitally printed textiles for backdrops. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we continue our discussion of digitally printed backdrops.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, July/August.
View our September digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
A variety of textiles are offered for use as digitally printed backdrops for theatre productions, concerts, and other events. Print providers seek durable material with a tight weaving to reduce the risk of pinholes and to protect against light. Here, we provide a roundup of the newest and most popular digitally printable fabrics used for backdrops… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Miller Weldmaster Corporation
NEWLIFE MAGNETICS LLC
MARABU NORTH AMERICA
Fabulous and framed
Printed textiles are commonly used as brand promotion and color backdrops in retail spaces… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Fujifilm Announces the All New Inca SpyderX – Wide Format
• HP Introduces New Entry-Level Latex Solutions for Wide Format Signage Production – Wide Format
• Epson Introduces New SurePress L-4533AW Digital Label Press – Digital Printing
• Durst Announces Two Promotions: 0% Interest or 25% off MSRP for Tau 330 Digital UV Presses – Digital Printing
• Epson Introduces SureColor F9370 Dye-Sub Printer – Wide Format
• LM 100W Laser Module – Cut & Seal in One Efficient Process – Finishing
• Fisher Textiles Introduces Two New Apparel Fabrics Made From REPREVE Yarns – Inks & Media
• Aurora Introduces Expressions Decor at SGIA Expo in New Orleans – Inks & Media
|GLEN RAVEN CUSTOM FABRICS, LLC
Our products offered in different weights and constructions are perfect for use in banner, sign, and specialty indoor/outdoor applications. Specifically designed for use in most Solvent… more >>
GLOBAL IMAGING, INC.
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2017 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|