|Volume XVII Issue 24 | June 18, 2015|
Silicone edge graphic (SEG) frames are making a splash with print providers and customers alike. The ease of use and high-quality effect are ideal for many users and environments. This week we begin our two-part series on SEG frames, which profiles two printers working with this medium.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view themost recent issue, our May/June edition.
NEW JUNE ISSUE! View our June digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Silicone edge graphics (SEG) provide a high-quality display solution. These systems are designed to incorporate stunning fabric graphics with a framing system that predominately features the image without the interference of a display unit.
Print service providers see increased demand for SEG, and therefore offer them for a range of purposes. Founded in 1986, PhotoWorksGroup is a 17-employee, full-service graphic production company located in a 15,000 square foot facility in Charlottesville, VA. Its core capabilities… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
New Roll-to-Roll UV Printer
Act now! 0% Financing for 12 months
We’ll Go to the Wall For You
Self-Adhesive Removable Fabric
Displays that POP
A Coat for Any Color
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Metalnox Launches New Heat Press – Finishing
• Agfa Demos UV Inkjet Digital Printing at Open House – Wide Format Printing
• Avery Dennison Expands 2015 Wrap Like A King Challenge – Media & Substrates
• Kornit Digital Announces Allegro Open House Event – Wide Format Printing
• CET Color Announces Trade-Up Promotion – Wide Format Printing
• Rowmark Launches New Color Snap Match App – Media & Substrates
• Roland DGA Announces OEKO-TEX Class I Certification – Inks
• Mimaki Receives Greenguard Gold Certification for OEM Inks – Inks
• EskoWorld 2015 Held in Scottsdale – Finishing
• Johnson Plastics Acquired by Rowmark – Digital Printing
• Creative Banner Introduces Ground & Floor Mats – Media & Substrates
• Mutoh Launches the ValueJet 1938WX – Wide Format Printing
• Magic Hosts Wallcovering Webinar in June – Media & Substrates
• Paradigm Introduces SID XL 1390 Laser Engraver – Finishing
• Jessup Announces Distribution Partnership with 360 Digital – Media & Substrates
• Mimaki USA Reduces Price on UJF-3042HG – Wide Format Printing
Manufacturer of Argotec 2-part Polyurethane (TPU) Graphic Films System: White TPU printing film for outdoor applications requiring UV resistance; Clear overlaminate facestock for protecting graphics printed on Argotec-White or vinyl substrates. Winner of 2013 SGIA Product of the Year in Non-PVC Digital Inkjet Media category… more >>
CalComp Graphic Solutions
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|