Volume XXI Issue 23 | June 7, 2018
Manufacturers use curing technology for high quality, durability, and speed. UV flood and spot systems offer the ability to coat an entire object or add special effects to a designated area. This week, we look at UV floor and UV spot curing technologies.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, January/February.
View our June digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Traditional UV and UV LED curing devices create an energy source that dries ink, coatings, and adhesives. Curing devices are available with flood or spot curing capabilities in UV or UV LED light sources… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Newlife Magnetics LLC
The International Sign Association (ISA) did it again, achieving record attendance for its ISA Sign… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Piedmont Plastics Relaunches Piedmont Sign Grade Product Line – Inks & Media
• Trotec Adds Heavy-duty Laminates to Materials Product Line – Finishing
• The Mosaica Group Designated as Exclusive Midwest Regional Distributor of Xanita Board – Inks & Media
• Roland’s Texart SBL3 Dye-Sublimation Inks Earn ChromaLuxe Certification for Outdoor Durability – Inks & Media
• OKI Data America Adds Grant Graphics to ColorPainter Reseller Program – Wide Format
• EFI’s Innovations at FESPA Include Next Generation Hybrid Inkjet Platform – Digital Printing
• Avery Dennison Introduces New Colors of Film for Conform Chrome Series – Inks & Media
• Onyx Graphics Launches ONYX 18 Software at FESPA – Workflow
|Redgiant usa, inc.
We manufacture and distribute a wide range of inks and ink cartridges compatible with Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Epson, and HP wide format printers. We also manufacture dye sublimation ink. Our ink is designed to optimize… more >>
Reece Supply Company
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2018 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|