|Volume XVII Issue 45 | November 19, 2015|
Look down and see the possibility for print! Floor graphics are a great marketing tool. This week we profile one print provider capitalizing on its popularity.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, our September/October edition.
View our November digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|Floored on Options, Question the Customer
Floor graphics are an ideal option for marketers or brand owners looking for an add-on to an existing marketing plan or a standalone component in a one-off job. However, certain factors must be considered before a print service provider (PSP) can choose the correct media for the project at hand.
Veteran organizations, like 858 Graphics Inc. of San Diego, CA, ask specific, targeted questions to ensure customers are delivered the ultimate floor graphic… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
We Look Good in Every Color
Mimaki CJV150 Series
This Canvas is Green
Laser Cutting for Wide Format
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• HP Adds New Technical Printers – Wide Format Printing
• Avery Dennison Introduces MPI 1006 Featuring Hi-Tack Adhesive – Media & Substrates
• New Banner Ups TexTape Textile Hem Tape – Finishing
• Presto’s Print Media Line Available at Gans Ink & Supply – Media & Substrates
• Onyx Rolls Out Full Support for HP PageWide XL Printers – Workflow
• EFI Reggiani Debuts New ReNOIR NEXT System – Wide Format Printing
• 2015 3M Wrap2Wrap Battle Winners Announced – Media & Substrates
• Introducing 3M Printable Fabric 9100 – Media & Substrates
• DreamScape Expands the DreamScape Library – Media & Substrates
• MTEX America Showcases New Dye-Sub Printer – Wide Format Printing
• DuPont Introduces New Artistri Brite White Digital Ink – Inks
• PG Nola Named Avery Dennison’s King of the Wrap World at SEMA – Media & Substrates
• Magic to Host Magic Ink Webinar in November – Inks
• Mimaki Original LUS-120 UV-LED Inks – Inks
• Mimaki TX300P-1800 Direct Textile Inkjet Printer – Wide Format Printing
• Mactac Unveils Company’s First-Ever Non-Adhesive Window Cling – Media & Substrates
DreamScape a division of Roysons Corporation is a leading manufacturer of textured digitally printable wallcoverings, protective topcoats and textured printable privacy window films. With over 35 years experience in the wallpaper industry, DreamScape offers the largest… more >>
Que Media Inc.
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|