|Volume XVII Issue 38 | October 1, 2015|
This week we focus our Web-exclusive editorial on media used in awnings, specifically optimized for wide format digital printing technologies. Learn about what various vendors have to offer below!
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view the most recent issue, our July/August edition.
View our October digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Tents and awnings are comprised of a variety of substrates, including synthetic polyester and acrylic fabrics, vinyl and PVC material, and composites. Manufacturers select materials based on durability and stability, adding coatings and treatments to enhance these qualities and also improve printability. While some products are designed for both tents and awnings, others only target one. In part two of this series, we spotlight media optimized for digital print and designed for tent and awning applications… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Inhale the future. Exhale the past.
Break Free from OEM Inks
Wave Goodbye to Banding
Text Us at SIGNS
The Latest in Lamination
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Nazdar’s New 153 Series Digital Inkjet Inks Now Available – Inks
• WooHoo Screenprint Supplies Named FDC Distributor – Media & Substrates
• X-Rite Launches New Industrial Quality Light Booth – Color
• ColorGATE Launches Rapid Spectro Cube – Color
• Avery Dennison Adds Shine and Glimmer – Media & Substrates
• Seiko Instruments USA Introduces ColorPainter H3-104s – Wide Format Printing
• Top Value Fabrics Introduces Eight New Textiles – Media & Substrates
• Magic Expands Magic Ink Offerings – Inks
• Mimaki USA Expands Sales Coverage – Wide Format Printing
• Paradigm Imaging Announces 150W Laser Tube Upgrade – Wide Format Printing
• MCT Announces New Automation Features – Finishing
• GrafiWrap AMD Product Range Expanded – Media & Substrates
• Sun Chemical Launches Online Platform for U.S. Customers – Inks
• Mactac Expands Décor Product Offering – Media & Substrates
• Epson Introduces SureColor P-Series Printers – Wide Format Printing
|Kaplan Sewing Machine
Sewing equipment, grommet machines and work aids for banner, flag and digital graphics sewing and seaming… more >>
Pacific Coast Fabrics
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|