|Volume XVII Issue 14 | April 10, 2015|
If you are at the ISA Sign Expo, take a break, rest your feet, and read this week’s Digital Queue! We continue our series on transit graphics with a look at advertising agency, Blue Line Media.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view the most recent issue.
NEW APRIL ISSUE! View our April digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
The potential for transit applications is impressive and can encompass everything from subway stations to taxi tops, locations where consumers walk and drive by each day in masses. Last week, we profiled Industry Sign & Graphics, a company well versed at providing fleet graphics to its loyal customers. This week, we extend beyond traditional vehicle wraps and look at the opportunity provided by surrounding… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!|
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Countless Opportunities. One Solution.
Textile Production for Sports Wear, Home, and Soft Signage
Signmaking made easy
What’s in Your Digital Ink?
|More Board for Your Buck
When it comes to high-volume packaging runs, automation is key, which is why print service providers (PSPs) planning to grow their packaging business may want to… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Contex SD One Wide Format Scanner Debuts – Scanning
• Magic Hosts Solvent and Eco-Solvent Media and Apps Webinar – Media & Substrates
• Illustra – New Glass Decoration Films from Aslan – Media & Substrates
• Arlon Announces New Social Media Contest – Media & Substrates
• MTEX America Launches in New York – Wide Format Printing
• Sawgrass and J-Teck3 Sign New License Agreement – Ink
• Mimaki Introduces Compact Flatbed Cutting Plotter – Finishing
• MACtac Rolls Out New Dry Erase Overlaminate – Media & Substrates
• 20th Anniversary Press Release – Media & Substrates
• GMG OpenColor 2.0 is Released – Color
• New RoTX 2600 Textile Printer Launched – Wide Format Printing
• Roland Announces Start Date for User Video Contest – Wide Format Printing
• Agfa Launches New Duratex Media – Media & Substrates
• Arlon Expands Distribution Partnership with EM Plastics – Media & Substrates
• Mimaki and Next Wave Sign Distribution Agreement – Wide Format Printing
• Fisher Textiles Rolls Out Five New Fabrics – Media & Substrates
• Avery Dennison Launches New Car Wrapping Colors – Media & Substrates
Bantex Banner media by Herculite – a complete line of indoor and outdoor banner media available for digital and screen printing processes. Introducing: Bantex Curl Free 10 oz. 2S – a two sided media with a no edge curl feature… more >>
Piedmont Plastics is a distributor of plastic sheet, rod, tube & film located throughout North America. Piedmont has flexible & rigid media for all print technologies… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!|
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|