|Volume XVII Issue 23 | June 11, 2015|
This week we continue our two-part series on coatings specifically created for wallcovering applications by sharing some of the notable solutions available for wide format. Click under Exclusive Editorial below to read more on the topic. By the way, have you voted for the winner of the Application of the Year awards yet? Click here and vote for your favorite; voting closes June 12!
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view themost recent issue, our May/June edition.
NEW JUNE ISSUE! View our June digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
Print professionals continue to capitalize on the growing trend of wallcoverings. Liquid coatings are a useful tool for this application. Some vendors manufacture coatings exclusively developed for wallcoverings, while others offer multipurpose products.
This article highlights some of the liquid coating products used in protecting wall graphics… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Revolutionize Your Business
Connect with LexJet
The Roland Texart RT-640
Making it Stick
Partners in Print
Up and Running
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Avery Dennison Expands 2015 Wrap Like A King Challenge – Media & Substrates
• Kornit Digital Announces Allegro Open House Event – Wide Format Printing
• CET Color Announces Trade-Up Promotion – Wide Format Printing
• Rowmark Launches New Color Snap Match App – Media & Substrates
• Roland DGA Announces OEKO-TEX Class I Certification – Inks
• Mimaki Receives Greenguard Gold Certification for OEM Inks – Inks
• EskoWorld 2015 Held in Scottsdale – Finishing
• Johnson Plastics Acquired by Rowmark – Digital Printing
• Creative Banner Introduces Ground & Floor Mats – Media & Substrates
• Mutoh Launches the ValueJet 1938WX – Wide Format Printing
• Magic Hosts Wallcovering Webinar in June – Media & Substrates
• Paradigm Introduces SID XL 1390 Laser Engraver – Finishing
• Jessup Announces Distribution Partnership with 360 Digital – Media & Substrates
• Mimaki USA Reduces Price on UJF-3042HG – Wide Format Printing
|American Renolit Corporation
RENOLIT offers manufacturers of self-adhesive products innovative calendered films as well as professional support. Our sophisticated calendering technology provides consistent high film quality offers essential down-stream processes reliability. Products manufactured with RENOLIT films are used… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|