|Volume XVII Issue 18 | May 8, 2015|
After making the decision to purchase a grand format printer, the next step is physically getting it in the door. This week we debut our two-part series on what to consider when when readying your shop for the big purchase.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated Web site and view themost recent issue, our March/April edition.
NEW MAY ISSUE! View our May digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
|Delivery and Install
Grand format printers are massive hardware solutions that require a good look at logistics when it comes time to move the device into a shop. Digital Output considers any printer over 95 inches in width grand format. The first part in this series examines the challenges that print... more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
|Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Connect with LexJet
Matic Cronos Ultimate
Outstanding Print Quality and Better for the Environment
Looking into Recyclability
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• Expand Systems and Premier Textiles Announce Partnership – Media & Substrates
• Magic Hosts Pressure-Sensitive Applications Webinar in May – Media & Substrates
• Ink2Image Introduces Alternative Inks for HP DesignJet – Inks
• Design Collaboration Between FIT and Kornit Digital – Digital Printing
• Global Imaging Holds VIP Event at Workflow Studio – Digital Printing
• New HP 831 Latex Compatible Inks from STS – Inks
• BDT Presents Wide Format Autoloader and Stacker – Finishing
• AnaJet Announces New Ink Line Up – Inks
• My Service Needs Opens Service Center in the UK – Finishing
• New Dual Shuttle 39”x 67” Heat Press from GO – Finishing
• ONYX Graphics to Preview New ONYX 12 Software – Workflow
• New Free Instructional Video Series from Drytac – Media & Substrates
• INX Features Water, Solvent, and UV-Based Flexo Inks – Inks
• Colex Improves its Flatbed Cutter, the Sharpcut – Finishing
• Roland Announces Special Spring Product Promotions – Wide Format Printing
• ONYX Graphics Adds Support for Mimaki Printers – Workflow
• Perception Announces New Option for Wallcoverings – Media & Substrates
|All Square Digital Solutions
Founded in 1998 in South Carolina by a veteran of the digital print-on-demand industry, All Square is an authorized professional reseller and leading distributor of wide format inkjet printers, inks, digital print media, dye sublimation inks & media, laminators, laminates, and RIP software… more >>
GoVivid, Rowmark Division
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2015 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|